Technological Development in the World Wide Web and Business
Technological developments in today’s World Wide Web and business are some of the best advancements yet and I have a list that shows some of the advancements we should be getting this year.
1. Cyber Security, is a great thing that will be greatly improved by its providers this year, and this is mostly due to more processes being automated which means that there is less human input in a streamline. These systems protect the computer systems and networks information; strong encryption techniques to safeguard sensitive data. Something interesting is IOT interaction protection and mobile security.
2. Accelerated Mobile Pages, also known as AMP, which makes mobile sites load much faster and this is brought to us Google and Twitter. Google says, it could take an AMP site 2 second in what it would take a non-AMP site 22 seconds to load. Business apps will be accelerated as well and some will even be able to access their CRM systems from your phone.
3. Data Security, and its many trustworthy providers are making large advancements in the technology they use to keep your data safer. Data security means protecting your own digital data, and it protects you from unwanted data breaches or cyber-attacks. AI is being used already in data security, and AI powered biometric logins on sites and apps, to scan fingerprints and retinas. It also protects against AI powered software threats.
4. Responsive Websites, this means that they are becoming better at fitting a website onto different device’s screens. Websites are becoming more dynamic to adjust to different screen sizes making it more accessible on phones or tablets. There are multiple searches on phones and tablets every second; companies should make it a top priority to make sure their website is responsive. This process of responsive websites is a great technological advancement because it will make the user experience better which makes more users have a better experience on your website. Google is also making sure to rank websites with mobile responsiveness higher than those that don’t.
5. Integration of Applications; robust API’s are advanced and the absence of corporate firewalls is the cause for integration among cloud based apps could be right around the corner. Doing this allows an easy flow of information between software apps within or outside a company. This also creates a single point of access to information, and it consolidates your data collection and takes away having separate data collection and storage. Lastly, this benefits businesses because it encourages more collaboration between employees and it also streamlines processes that involves multiple software applications.
6. Server-less Architecture, it is a software development where apps are hosted by a third party, so you don’t need to handle server software or hardware. This will help avoid system overloading and data loss, which makes sure everything runs smoother, it also reduces development costs. Server-less architecture is supported by major vendors such as Amazon Web Services, and it is fairly recent. The internet will be more sustainable because of server-less architecture. This technology will be used widely for IOT apps.
These technological advancements are very important to those who work in the world of business and the users of the World Wide Web, which happens to be a majority of the people today. These improvements help with your safety as well as your experience while using the improvements. Technology will continue to develop as time goes on and staying in the know is something that will help make your online and technological experience to the max.